Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Art of Living Family

Posted by virendra sethiya


Great Experience in Art of Living (yes+) course . I went Bangalore Asarm before 6 month Ago For Art of Living ( Yes + ) course that time i was hunting job. one of my brother told me Viru you should go for " Yes +" course because you are in tension and all .
Really that time I was in tension , frustrate and In -ve thinking. I thought there is mediation and Yoga are not for me it's only for old person but my brother said you go now i will pay your money . i was thinking what else going in Art of living. that time I came bangalore 15 days ago and i had no place for properly living . before start Yes + course I got PG i didn't settle in that pg and i went bangalore asarm . I learned many thing from Yes + course . how to get into relax and calm . only think present.
i got the key of Happy . how to become happy .
Sadhana and some other stuff i learned from that. i found great group form Yes+ . In Asarm All person are looking happy. they all are cool guys . after i finished course. i felt i am be happy . Don't think past and future. live present movement only it will gone after this movement so live with the happiness .

When I came back in PG that time i felt very good i can do any thing else even i do . I met with new friends . I settled in PG .
I did sadhana regularly day by day but it was not regularly with me but i was very . i didn't do sadhana after 10 days. I was searching regularly job with + ve thinking . if i didn't crack the interview than i didn't feel bed . i made to understand my mind it's happening don't worry i will get perfect job .
I did mistake in that time i was not regular with sadhana but after all i got a Accenture call . i went pune for interview . i was very happy because i was going for visiting not for interview . but when i faced written than i cracked paper then 2nd round was group discussion topic was " How to influence indian culture to Western Culture" That time my mind had some idea about Art of Living . Art of Living our culture . i discussed in Art of living topic . i got selected because of Art of Living
Thanks to Art of Living .

After All i thought about my life than I went again do yes + course for keep in touch
Now i am doing all sadhana as I learned

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Learning the art of living comes from living it and loving it, not by attending a course. That's my philosophy.
Keep writing dear. It is the best way out to bring out extra emotion in yourself and to feel content.
Good luck.

-Another Virendra
(www.virendra.org)

Post a Comment