Friday, January 28, 2011

Things were said to have written much stronger

Posted by virendra sethiya

I am thinking of writing something today, just let the writing speak and write on it today. Verify your afraid of speaking in front of someone's address in front of him not saying do this is that sometimes we forget to say I think to do this "writing is much strength to tell" We forget the things we were told was written Recalls I have lots of example which i feel :-

Tongue does not speak to anyone like he can not say if it's written only explains
some time we can't ask question in front of teacher than we can write it on to copy. writer have special quality it is writing he can explain whole the world and can explain feeling and more thing.


Written purpose is easy as compare to saying as i think . if i will say in front of any girl "I LOVE YOU" than what happen some question in my mind she will accept purpose or not , she can scold me and say "himat kaise hui tumari" and some girl say i will think about it . we are in afraid state that time . so i want to say if we will purpose in written way than we can't afraid as such as spoken.



0 comments:

Post a Comment